Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Moondance Villas News!

User Info Menu

Re: Moondance Villas News!

We've always loved walking past the property. The beach front there is fabulous. We were always amazed by how empty the place was. So happy to hear that Idle Awhile has purchased the place. We have stayed at Idle Awhile and visited the cliffs resort. Will look forward to walking past the property on our next time to Negril and see the place Idle Awhile style! I hope to one day stay there with family!

User Info Menu

There was some construction in front in August, anyone know what they did there? I asked the security and they did not know anything.
    Trip #59 most of February

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Windsor,

We will be more than happy to have you stay with us. You can contact us at stay@idleawhile.com to book your reservation with us.
    For more information you an visit our website at www.idleawhile.com.

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    I want to stay here!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

We paved the walk way and parking area in the front. A bit of refurnish was done to the villas and interior design was changed to fit the Idle Awhile concept.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Hopefully next time you won't be walking pass the property but actually be staying with us. The villas are beautiful and homely.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Idle Awhile Resorts View Post
    Hopefully next time you won't be walking pass the property but actually be staying with us. The villas are beautiful and homely.
    I hope you meant homey, not homely

User Info Menu

I hope the new owners let Merlyn continue to run her fruit stand at the edge of the property. She's been a fixture and I'd hate to see her displaced or hassled. She works hard, has many tourist friends and provides a fine service. Can't beat her OJ!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by saeyedoc View Post
    I hope you meant homey, not homely
    I'm sure the owners of Moondance Villas are to busy and polit to respond to your post. But you need to broaden your literary horizons a bit. In Jamaica and much of the English speaking world "homely" is synonymous with what we North Americans mean when we say "homey". BTW, synonymous " means having an identical meaning".

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
    I'm sure the owners of Moondance Villas are to busy and polit to respond to your post. But you need to broaden your literary horizons a bit. In Jamaica and much of the English speaking world "homely" is synonymous with what we North Americans mean when we say "homey". BTW, synonymous " means having an identical meaning".
    Slimjim,
    Your response states that you speak for all of North America????? Homey where I come from is not synonymous with homely, not even close. The Doc(SAEYEDOC) is well educated, well traveled, and cultured much more than most "docs" that I have encountered. Sorry man, but your need to correct came up far short from the reality of this man........

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sabu View Post
    I hope the new owners let Merlyn continue to run her fruit stand at the edge of the property. She's been a fixture and I'd hate to see her displaced or hassled. She works hard, has many tourist friends and provides a fine service. Can't beat her OJ!
    Love this post...