Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoking herb on vacation

User Info Menu

Re: Smoking herb on vacation

Newbies, please don't pick up random half finished spliffs and smoke them. You don't know what else may be in it or whose lips have been on it.

User Info Menu

Name:  weed day.png
Views: 753
Size:  5.0 KB

[/url]

User Info Menu

Red face Re: Smoking herb on vacation

Quote Originally Posted by smith744 View Post
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i *should* call my Lucea-landlord
    and ask him
    '''...how much can i get for 'bout Ja $4,000...''''

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    1/2 lb. n Lucea , n Nagril a little less
    Last edited by dave; 07-21-2015 at 02:46 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smith744 View Post
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i *should* call my Lucea-landlord
    and ask him
    '''...how much can i get for 'bout Ja $4,000...''''

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I'm speaking as a tourist, that's a good price for a qp. You can get the full boat for that price if you're local, but I don't try to push my luck that much. I'm happy paying that.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    I'm speaking as a tourist, that's a good price for a qp. You can get the full boat for that price if you're local, but I don't try to push my luck that much. I'm happy paying that.
    Quantity does not equal quality......... The average tourist does not need a QP while in town, unless of course it is stress. With that said, you are only good for up to two ounces(ticket), so stay away from the QP's anyway. Make a little effort and find some high grade, which is essentially mid grade to those who are fortunate to get true high grade back home.

TAH, I agree with you and the price. Compared to back home, it is an outstanding deal.

User Info Menu

I prefer the home grown.

Five plants per "domicile" now.

Reap about two weeks before I get back...

Cap

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    Quantity does not equal quality......... The average tourist does not need a QP while in town, unless of course it is stress. With that said, you are only good for up to two ounces(ticket), so stay away from the QP's anyway. Make a little effort and find some high grade, which is essentially mid grade to those who are fortunate to get true high grade back home.

TAH, I agree with you and the price. Compared to back home, it is an outstanding deal.
    Oh, yeah for sure. What I get is always quality (for JA, not the same as back home). I'm a very, very choosy pot snob. You're correct on being good for two ounces, but if you have two people...

User Info Menu

So when can we start talking about where in Negril to get the best smoke?

User Info Menu

Stop it HarryS. We don't need to discuss anything of the sort on this board. Make your own way.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big_frank View Post
    Stop it HarryS. We don't need to discuss anything of the sort on this board. Make your own way.
    I was joking, and I understand the possible legal repercussions for selling ganja in Jamaica and am not trying to get anyone in trouble - but want to point out that it is perfectly ok for us to talk about who has the cheapest red stripes, the best two for one rum punch special, the best jerk chicken, and one day (sooner than later in my opinion) the ganja will be just as legal as those other things and there will be no reason not to discuss it.

It would be a huge revenue stream for Negril and all of Jamaica if it could be sold similar to how it is done in Amsterdam.