Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Smoking herb on vacation

User Info Menu

Re: Smoking herb on vacation

If you're holding a HT Cannabis Cup then its officially a tourist attraction. Legalization and decriminalization is going to be the norm in the next decade or so. I suspect at that point Jamaica will need to rely on what it always has. Unless of course they find some sort of special niche within that marketplace.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

JaJodi, I believe what you've read reflected a monthly sales total of 43 million one month, not tax revenue...maybe taxABLE revenue, but certainly not all tax But having attended the Cananbis Cup in Denver the past two years, along with several other visits, I can say whats happening in CO is pretty awesome

User Info Menu

Is ganga legal in Ja now?

User Info Menu

Decriminalized I believe... And legal for religious and medical use I do believe

User Info Menu

Decriminalized to the point of being almost comical...$5 fine for possession of up to two ozs

User Info Menu

I'll gladly pay that .. Is that if u get caught smoking it in public or just if u get caught with possession??

User Info Menu

For specific info, I'd just as soon you look elsewhere, simply for fear of giving you wrong or inaccurate information. If I recall right...which after that last dab is certainly questionable...the penalties for public smoking were slightly more severe than for mere possession. My memory is NOT what I'd consider a valid source though

User Info Menu

Haha no worries the whole thing seems a little grey to me

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 541lion View Post
    I'll gladly pay that .. Is that if u get caught smoking it in public or just if u get caught with possession??
    they are both the same now-500J fine up to 2 ounces. the only drawback is you have to go to Sav to pay it

User Info Menu

That would be a drag