Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Smoking herb on vacation

User Info Menu

Re: Smoking herb on vacation

You will never be sure what is in your pre rolled and you'll be asked to pay anywhere from $5 to $10 apiece.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Ah, hadn't thought about that. Thanks Stoners6. Ingredients could definitely be risky, huh? Guess I'll either take a roller or one hitter.

User Info Menu

Buy a nice little pipe and have them fill it, all for $5 to $10. Then pass the pipe on to a tourist.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

mavmaiden, choose a person to discuss it with. Tell them you are looking for 1-2/day but only if they give you something good, and not laced with anything. The first time they give you crap, the deal is finished. The men commonly smoke it with tobacco so if you don't want that, tell them it has to be 'ital'. Also that it has to be rolled nice like a cigarette, not one of those with flattened soggy paper at the end.

User Info Menu

What are the chances of Amsterdam-like 'coffeeshops' in Jamaica? Think the government would ever go that route?

Just curious.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicMoose View Post
    What are the chances of Amsterdam-like 'coffeeshops' in Jamaica? Think the government would ever go that route?

Just curious.

~Moose
    I think you need to just get there first, and then you'll have answers to your questions. Jamaica is a very different kind of place. You can read all day long, but you really just don't understand until you get a feel for the place itself. That takes several trips at least.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stoners6 View Post
    Buy a nice little pipe and have them fill it, all for $5 to $10. Then pass the pipe on to a tourist.
    $5-10 for a pipe full? That buys 1/2 oz in the right places, more if you go to the hills.

User Info Menu

TAH read the post. I know you can buy a crap load of just pot for $5.

User Info Menu

Crap. I no read so good sometimes.

User Info Menu

I only smoke home grown. No cost except the diligence

Cap

linston@redplate-negril.com