Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoking herb on vacation

User Info Menu

Smoking herb on vacation

There's a thread running elsewhere about how long THC is detectable in your pee/blood/hair. Of course, there are dozens of "experts" commenting on the various testing techniques, half-life concentrations, and legal remedies.

My advice (which I've copied here) to anyone with a job is this: If you have a job that you can lose over pot, then the choice is obvious - your job, or not. You are going to Jamaica for vacation, you are not going there to smoke pot. If you are a regular smoker, then you are already taking the risk of losing your job to a pee test, hair test, whatever. If you are NOT a regular smoker, then why bother? Use some common sense here. Ganja is not a tourist attraction.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    (Where it's always a Rocky Mountain high.)

User Info Menu

Re: Smoking herb on vacation

Speak for yourself.

User Info Menu

Tell that to all the tourists in Colorado or Amsterdam

User Info Menu

That's nice, whatever that was... Thanks, I think.

User Info Menu

I administer a Saliva test to my employees and THC will not show up on that test after 3 days of abstinence. I personally don't care if someone smokes so when a potential individual that I may want to hire applies, I just tell them the facts and ask when they would like to take the test. I haven't had a failure yet.

User Info Menu

Packrat... I admire your handling of the pre employment drug test. If someone cannot lay off the weed for 3 days then they have issues.

User Info Menu

What was the question...?

User Info Menu

I guess we'll have to take a tour of Appleton instead and drink copious amounts of rum now that we learned ganja is not a tourist attraction.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

I love it when others decide for me where to go on vacation and what to do when I get there! I don't think anyone here needs a lecture as to what others consider appropriate vacation-time activities. I think most people realize that if they are drug tested at work, they are taking a risk if they choose to indulge. I don't believe that to be newsworthy, myself, and should be considered common sense.

http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...-15-2015/page2

One could surmise from this that not only is Jamaica a destination favored by ganja enthusiasts, but that entities on the island are actively marketing it as such. To pretend that ganja and Jamaica aren't closely associated in the hearts and minds of many travelers is sort of silly, when much evidence points to the contrary.
    Last edited by Troublemaker_420; 07-20-2015 at 05:12 AM.

User Info Menu

where r u from Mars lmfao