Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Cave Castle are there safes in their rooms?

User Info Menu

Blue Cave Castle are there safes in their rooms?

Does anyone know if the rooms have a safe in them? If not, should I worry about it? I booked a room there for January, it looks like a cool place and the reviews are good. We stayed in one of the cottages at Xtabi last year and loved it but I'm trying to spend a little less on the room this year and it's like half the $ and still on the water.

Tom

User Info Menu

Re: Blue Cave Castle are there safes in their rooms?

The room I have stayed in the past several years had a safe . . . I'm not sure if every room has one. I was in number 10.

Obviously good for cash, cameras and such but I couldn't fit my laptop in it (a 13" macbook)

You can message Angella Cloud on facebook . . she runs things there.

It is an excellent choice. Great location, great rooms, great people, great vibe.

BCC has 24 hour security . . I've been going there for 20 years . . never had any security problem.
    Last edited by Kolya; 07-18-2015 at 03:17 PM.

User Info Menu

I just checked over there at BCC. Yes, ALL rooms have safes.

Also you can email at info@bluecavecastle.com.

Petrona is very responsive.

User Info Menu

Yes...but really no need for them unless you invite that element in to your room.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Yes, but I have never used them. No real need there.

User Info Menu

Hey thanks yall I had to ask bc I my wife was concerned about it. We are excited to be coming back to Negril in January

User Info Menu

Angela cloud??? I hope Petrona is still there

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    Angela cloud??? I hope Petrona is still there
    I did a double take on that too. If Petrona is gone, I'm not sure if I'll go back.

User Info Menu

Angella Cloud is Pet's name on Facebook. She's there.....no worries!

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Yes I got an email from Petrona this morning. I changed our reservation by a few days but still in the lower tower room. I booked a flight out of Richmond for us for $360 each if we leave on Monday instead of Saturday. It's also a 1.5 hour drive to Richmond but the fares are double out of Norfolk and still have to deal with tunnel traffic and 1/2 hour drive. Anyway, really looking forward to the trip. Last year was our first trip alone together in a while, I surprised my wife with the trip, now she's hooked!