Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Canadians: Gardenia Hotel Impossible episode - now available to watch online

User Info Menu

Canadians: Gardenia Hotel Impossible episode - now available to watch online

I finally got to watch the Gardenia Resort Hotel Impossible episode yesterday online (Travel Channel). I've checked a few times since it aired and didn't find the full episode available until now. Took over two years, but now I'm caught up!

User Info Menu

Re: Canadians: Gardenia Hotel Impossible episode - now available to watch online

Last reach I was told by one of the hustlers squatting on the property beach side from Gardenia that the owners of Gardenia have purchased it and are preparing it to open as Gardenia 2 this season. As with all things Negril, we'll see... soon come!

User Info Menu

Re: Canadians: Gardenia Hotel Impossible episode - now available to watch online

Do you mean Sea Wind or south of there? Either way, getting something beach side would be good. I couldn't find a website for Gardenia when I posted.

User Info Menu

Sea Wind has always been owned by the owners of the Gardenia Hotel...the people that were running the property most recently, were leasing the property from the aforementioned owners.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    Do you mean Sea Wind or south of there? Either way, getting something beach side would be good. I couldn't find a website for Gardenia when I posted.
    For Gardenia's website, click on the Hotels section above!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the Sea Wind property a few doors north of Negril Palms.