Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: AhhhBees Backyard PRESENTS...

User Info Menu

AhhhBees Backyard PRESENTS...

Wa Gwan! Let me tell you. THIS THURSDAY, AhhhBees BACKYARD PRESENTS [B]"Live & Interactive Thursday"B] Live Band, Live DJ, Full Bar, Food will be on Sale - Jerk Chicken, Conch Soup, Burgers and Fries. Come and enjoy all the fun. Bring your Dancing Shoes and a Friend. Its going to be a great night. Hope to see you all here.
    Bless,
    Aubie

User Info Menu

Re: AhhhBees Backyard PRESENTS...

Sounds great,would if I could!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STRIPER View Post
    Sounds great,would if I could!
    Sorry your not going to make it. This could be an every Thursday thing. Will let everyone know.
    Bless, Aubie

User Info Menu

Hey Aubie, was nice meeting you two weeks ago, your burgers are the best I've had in Jamaica and better than most at home. We'll be back first week of November, see you then!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HarryS View Post
    Hey Aubie, was nice meeting you two weeks ago, your burgers are the best I've had in Jamaica and better than most at home. We'll be back first week of November, see you then!
    Thank you for your great review. I look forward to seeing you then.
    Bless Aubie

User Info Menu

Would LOVE to,see you get something started along these lines once a week. I hit your place up four or five times on my trips, would gladly throw an evening in there for some music.

User Info Menu

Aubie,
    You know I'm down for some music and cheap beers. You thinking of trying it thru slow season?

User Info Menu

Aubie, "One word" Fresh-cut-fries would go so good with your delicious burgers!