Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Southwest in Sept to MBJ

User Info Menu

Southwest in Sept to MBJ

FYI Southwest lowered their fares from BWI to MBJ, non-stop, 2 free bags to $353 RT for most days. Leave BWi at 9am so you can be in Negril for a late lunch.

User Info Menu

Re: Southwest in Sept to MBJ

Thanks for the info Packrat, but a bit too far as we are an hour north of the Philly airport. I'm looking into Frontier Airlines out of Philly at a little under $400, but extra for bags.
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

Wow..!!!..

THANKs for THAT heads-up...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asap, i gotta
    contact my travel agent,
    'cause that's almost 1/2 less than what i was about to spend for my September quickie-trip
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rjonsun View Post
    Thanks for the info Packrat, but a bit too far as we are an hour north of the Philly airport. I'm looking into Frontier Airlines out of Philly at a little under $400, but extra for bags.
    Regards,
    Bob
    BWI may be worth the drive. We find it to be a much better experience all around.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rjonsun View Post
    I'm looking into Frontier Airlines out of Philly at a little under $400, but extra for bags.
    Regards,
    Bob
    Very cool, rjonsun! I wasn't aware of this new Frontier schedule at PHL. That's over $100 cheaper than US Air/AA for a direct flight. US Air/AA Charges for checked bags anyway, so it should be a wash.

I've been considering trying BWI, but we live 20 min from PHL so I just chalk-up the extra cost to convenience.