Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Should I walk around with my Iphone? NO WAY! Do NOT Make Yourself A Mark

User Info Menu

Re: Should I walk around with my Iphone? NO WAY! Do NOT Make Yourself A Mark

I don't bring a second phone any more just change the SIM card on the plane. No problem.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

I bring my old I-phone...no calls can be made but I use it for pics and Wifi.....Most drivers can be contacted via FB messenger..works for me!
    "Never Sit With Your Back to The Door!

User Info Menu

Here's my Ja phone:

I think it cost me US$30 and is duel sim so I can, if I wanted, use both my T-mo and Digi Sim's at the same time. I don't use a cheap phone to not be a mark. I do it so I don't have to worry if I leave it in cab, at the bar or if I jump in the ocean with it in my pocket.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15