Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Any Boardie Events for April '16?....Too Soon?

User Info Menu

Any Boardie Events for April '16?....Too Soon?

Just wondering if 2016 will follow suit from previous years, and if there's room for 2 more!!...Been to Negril in March, July/Aug....Beach...Cliffs...but never in mid to late April. Would love to know if there are any plans for a boardie bash or some such...

User Info Menu

Re: Any Boardie Events for April '16?....Too Soon?

i love april in negril . . . nov and april are perfect. too far in advance for me to plan.

User Info Menu

The boardie bash is always the last Friday in April, so next April it will be on April 29th. We have booked it in already!! Soon come.

User Info Menu

It is a ways away, but we are looking to maybe do our next reach then...I just remember reading about several boardie events crammed into a week or two, like group excursions and such, if that may happen again, we want in!!

User Info Menu

bump

Administrator

User Info Menu

Other than the Annual event on the last Friday in April, (29th in 2016), the other events are planned closer to the April date. These events can be decided by new properties and attractions opening up so we wait until at least the beginning of the year to start deciding on the group excursions and events.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

*bump* (on Apr 7th)

User Info Menu

A bunch of us arrive the weekend of the 22nd... Drifters for sure on the 24th... Pub crawl wed the 27 Th... Drifters after the boardie bash Friday... I'm sure we will hit a webcast... Other than that it's kinda playin' it by ear

User Info Menu

Bostonguy pretty much got it.
    Webcast at 3 Dives on Tuesdays and Canoe Bar & Grill on Thursdays (both 5-7pm)...unless there's something that Rob hasn't mentioned yet.