Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to Stay

User Info Menu

Where to Stay

Hi
    I have been to Negril many times, looking for a new place to stay this winter..i usually stay at negril beach club...
    i have come across new options hoping for some advice or suggestions for a place. i am going for 3 weeks and need some form of kitchenette, no problem to stay in the cliffs area and or beach or split it up.. Jayz Hideaway ? Luxury Apartments? Shamrock ? Caribbean Delight ? as you can tell i need to stay cheap - as long as it is clean i am happy. any thoughts on these or suggestions ?

User Info Menu

Re: Where to Stay

Here are a couple of places to try.
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6074179...%2F2015&s=8_NH
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2142506?s=9nW8

I particularly love Our Likkle Place. Great people and nice accommodations at a good price.

Peace and Guidance

Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Karen66 View Post
    Hi
    I have been to Negril many times, looking for a new place to stay this winter..i usually stay at negril beach club...
    i have come across new options hoping for some advice or suggestions for a place. i am going for 3 weeks and need some form of kitchenette, no problem to stay in the cliffs area and or beach or split it up.. Jayz Hideaway ? Luxury Apartments? Shamrock ? Caribbean Delight ? as you can tell i need to stay cheap - as long as it is clean i am happy. any thoughts on these or suggestions ?

Email Travelers. They have rooms that meet your requirement and are very accommodating with pricing and budget

User Info Menu

what is your "cheap" . . .

User Info Menu

miss norma's comes to mind, that's what i call cheap around 30 per night. right across from the beach in the thick of things . . .

User Info Menu

Hi

Hi Karen....i can honestly say Jays Hideaway is the way to go. I've been there myself numerous times and will never stay anywhere else. Judith and Jay are a lovely couple, very helpful in any questions, concerns you might have, the rooms themselves are clean, comfortable and roomy. Don't know what your idea of cheap is, but i think they're very reasonably priced and worth every penny. I'm sure you must have checked out their website for you to know the name? The grounds are very nice with the recent addition of a common patio/BBQ area - they are but a minute's walk to the lovely Mary's Bay.
    Anyway there's my two cents.... good luck with your search

User Info Menu

max is $60 cdn a night.

User Info Menu

max is $60 cdn a night.
    Kuyaba has rustic rooms with kitchenette for about $70 US.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

$70.00 US ... comes out to ...Ummmmmmmmm
    $90.00 + Canadian
    I'll back up Sooncome & second Jay's ... shoot 'em an email
    they'll work with ya

User Info Menu

thanks all i am going to email Jays and Likkle Place for availability and prices - cheers.