Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: getting my JA fix watching Bourdain in Jamaica right now

User Info Menu

getting my JA fix watching Bourdain in Jamaica right now

Yea mon. Soon come

User Info Menu

Re: getting my JA fix watching Bourdain in Jamaica right now

Haha, I like your pre-vacation rituals. I do the same thing a long with Dr. No, Live and let Die, and Hotel Impossible!

User Info Menu

I was surprised at how Michael Lee Chin talked to Anthony Bourdain during their dinner during the episode. Lee Chin came across as a jerk. Who invites someone to dinner and calls them "stupid" for asking a legitimate question?

Michael Lee Chin promised to make a rather large donation to our museum here in Toronto, so much so that they named part of the building after him. Currently he has reneged on the promise of the donation and it looks like it may never actually be made.

Further proof that you can have all the money in the world and but still be worthless when it comes to basic human decency.
    Last edited by halfwaytree; 07-27-2015 at 04:33 PM.

User Info Menu

This is available on Netflix right now also. Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown, season 4, episode 8. I've been working my way through season 3 right now. Already watched seasons 1 and 2.

I like watching his shows, my wife doesn't. He's a bit left for me but he doesn't sugar coat anything and seems genuine. The episode on Russia was pretty interesting. If they let him back in the country again the KGB will be all over him, if they weren't already. Lyon, Mexico, and Thailand were also good.