Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello :)

User Info Menu

Red face Hello :)

Good Evening,

We are in the planning stages of a trip for next year May/June time frame! Its been a while since i took a true vacation to Negril, Last trip the vibe was very different since it was for a funeral. Anyways, Looking for recommendations for good family friends hotels, all of my traveling to negril was solo travel before, but for this trip i will have a 2 year old and a 6 month old and a husband lol , I would wait until they are older but my grandma isnt getting any younger.

We're looking family friendly, Non AI, max budget $120 per night less is always better, open to all suggestions!

Thank You!

User Info Menu

Re: Hello :)

Seastar

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Coco or treehouse maybe?

User Info Menu

Treehouse!
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Rondel villas are nice for a family.

User Info Menu

Travellers has a couple of superior kitchenette rooms that are under $100/night. Two double beds. They also have one bedrooms suites with full kitchens, very spacious. You could watch groupon and living social for Treehouse deals, a one bedroom suite would be perfect - standard rooms would be too small. They have 3-4 deals per year that would cover your time period.
    Last edited by Melody; 08-02-2015 at 12:39 PM.

User Info Menu

Treehouse!

User Info Menu

Rondel!

User Info Menu

Coco La Palm. Great Beach and Restaurant.

User Info Menu

Only because you have granny and a baby, I'd recommend a place with separation between beach and hagglers. Rooms.