Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a driver in Negril

User Info Menu

Looking for a driver in Negril

I know many here have a regular driver while in and around Negril. Perhaps a few can recommend one for my wife and I while we are in Negril for a couple weeks in late December/early January? It would be great to have a guy that is friendly, funny and very reliable that we can put our trust in while there, and perhaps can supply us with a phone while there.
    We usually walk almost everywhere in Negril but with the way things are going these days combined with our own bad experience last time there it would be nice to have a safe ride home when we decide to venture after dark or out of town.
    You can just send me a PM if you don't want to give away your guy for when you need him.

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for a driver in Negril

I really think you would enjoy Linston he is first class. He is a safe driver & very kind always on time..

User Info Menu

Lathomas,

Thanks for the recommendation of my son.

Always good to hear he's dong the right thing!

Cap

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Captain:
    Your son is the best he is a great person safe driver always helpful & kink
    thank you will see him soon

User Info Menu

We like Biggs ###-###-####. He is very prompt, friendly and kind.

(Contact info removed until legal taxi status can be verified)

User Info Menu

I meant to type kind sorry for the miss spelling. The round trip ride is always nice. Along with day trips.
    Linston is a great choice

User Info Menu

It's good to have a few #s handy as there's always a chance they'll be busy with airport transfers. I've used Damion James for local rides. He's Kingsley's son, very good person and reasonably priced.

http://www.damionjamaicatours.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    It's good to have a few #s handy as there's always a chance they'll be busy with airport transfers. I've used Damion James for local rides. He's Kingsley's son, very good person and reasonably priced.

http://www.damionjamaicatours.com
    I agree Melody, obviously it's not reasonable to expect one person to be on hot stand-by waiting for a single customer. I hope to arrive at the airport with one "main" guy as well as a couple back-ups.

User Info Menu

We rode with Owen at Cross Jamaica Tours (http://crossjamaicatours.com/) for several weeks in July. I highly recommend his company.

User Info Menu

Steve Positive can loan you a phone for your stay. Very nice gentleman.