Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Treehouse Living Social Deal, travel until Nov 30/16

User Info Menu

Re: Treehouse Living Social Deal, travel until Nov 30/16

I've used one before at TH and it is on the price you paid, not the regular price - as shown in hille141's chart above.

Thanks hille141 BTW, great to have your handy chart to refer to!

User Info Menu

Does Treehouse offer these regularly? It's good till Nov 2016 so I'm sure I'd use it, but already booked for this winter. Maybe time to rack up the travel points and plan another trip?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    is the 20% tax calculated on regular price of the room?
    Taxes payable on deal price never the regular room price
    gail

User Info Menu

Can you upgrade to an ocean view room? Are these standard garden view rooms close to the road that you book thru the living social deal? Have only stayed at Coco and CSA. Have wanted to stay here and am planning on a trip to Negril in March or April, Is there a lot of dates still available?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by belfar3 View Post
    Can you upgrade to an ocean view room? Are these standard garden view rooms close to the road that you book thru the living social deal? Have only stayed at Coco and CSA. Have wanted to stay here and am planning on a trip to Negril in March or April, Is there a lot of dates still available?
    Yes you can upgrade to an Oceanview Suite or Room and pay the difference. I suggest doing that asap, we currently have availability for both months. I personally would get a suite. The view and space Name:  image.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  89.3 KB

User Info Menu

wow, beautiful view. What is the price increase with the living social deal. I bought the 5 night deal today. Not sure if I am going to get another 3 night or stay up on the cliffs. Still deciding. But so excited I bought the living social deal which means I am really heading to Jamaica again. I will be booking the dates within the next day or 2. Then I will book the flights.

User Info Menu

Best to contact them for availability on your desired dates. They're booked up the middle weekend in January, my first choice.

User Info Menu

20 days remaining

User Info Menu

We are in on the deal. See you in March for our 15th stay. Save us a quiet spot on the beach.

User Info Menu

enjoy! I'm hoping to make it for January.