Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Treehouse Living Social Deal, travel until Nov 30/16

User Info Menu

Re: Treehouse Living Social Deal, travel until Nov 30/16

Quote Originally Posted by belfar3 View Post
    wow, beautiful view. What is the price increase with the living social deal. I bought the 5 night deal today. Not sure if I am going to get another 3 night or stay up on the cliffs. Still deciding. But so excited I bought the living social deal which means I am really heading to Jamaica again. I will be booking the dates within the next day or 2. Then I will book the flights.
    Did you get your dates booked?

User Info Menu

I am looking at late November - or early October 2016. I know Oct is quiet in Negril so likely not much happening. Does anyone know if there is any festivals or concerts in the works for November 2016?

User Info Menu

I know Gail serves all her guests a big American Thanksgiving feast! I don't know of any particular festivals or concerts then, but there's always live music around. Concerts would not be announced until shortly before.

User Info Menu

I'm considering getting 2 - 5 night vouchers. However, we would be two adults traveling with three teenagers (two rooms). What would the additional cost be as I really couldn't do a third room for one of my teens (not a good idea safetywise). We are planning on mid-March 2016. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nattyj View Post
    I'm considering getting 2 - 5 night vouchers. However, we would be two adults traveling with three teenagers (two rooms). What would the additional cost be as I really couldn't do a third room for one of my teens (not a good idea safetywise). We are planning on mid-March 2016. Thanks!

I would suggest purchasing 2 vouchers/ night and I will give you a gardenview suite, check availability first March is super busy. an additional cost for a third person would be $50/ night for an extra bed and transport round trip as the Living Social Deal is for 2/ room including transfers. Best thing about the suite is it have a refrigerator, microwave and 2 bathrooms. Love to host your family
    Thank you
    Gail

User Info Menu

Natty The suites are amazing. Spacious and private you have your bedroom and ensuite bathroom (huge) and the teenagers have the run of house with two Murphy beds. If I'm not mistaken the master bedroom has its own access. I wouldn't hesitate to pay 50$ plus. A teenager at a buffet breakfast would justify that alone!!!

User Info Menu

Yes, the suites are fantastic. There is an exterior door off the bedroom and the living area with Murphy beds opens to the balcony. There's a couch, table and chairs, hammock chairs and a shared hammock on the balcony. Super spacious. Livingsocial has a great refund policy, you have 30 days from purchase in which to get a full refund if you can't get dates to work, or any other reason.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gailnegril View Post
    I would suggest purchasing 2 vouchers/ night and I will give you a gardenview suite, check availability first March is super busy. an additional cost for a third person would be $50/ night for an extra bed and transport round trip as the Living Social Deal is for 2/ room including transfers. Best thing about the suite is it have a refrigerator, microwave and 2 bathrooms. Love to host your family
    Thank you
    Gail
    Thank you Gail. We will be in touch.

User Info Menu

When does the LS deal end?
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ras Walleye View Post
    When does the LS deal end?
    When you click the link I provided in the first post, it shows how many days are remaining. As of today it's 10. If you decide to purchase, please log in/sign up via that link as it was provided to me after buying the day it came out, and LS offers a nice bonus for me, if 3 people buy via that link. And if you buy, you're provided the same opportunity. Pay it forward! Thx!!