Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Southwest Airlines?

User Info Menu

Re: Southwest Airlines?

We just booked yesterday. Got $488 from Boston on AA (overnight layover in Charlotte, which was fine with us since it allows for an early arrival at MBJ and breaks up the trip for our little one). SW was around $540, I think, through Hou or BWI.

User Info Menu

Re: Southwest Airlines?

Quote Originally Posted by takinitslow View Post
    I am flying out of Minneapolis 500 is the price that seems to be a deal this year. My usual airline us airways or American is 640 and the price hasn't fluctuated all summer.
    The only downside to Southwest from MSP to MBJ will be connecting through Midway if there is bad weather.

$500 with a stop but no bag fees is a good deal. $600+ you might as well go direct on Delta or Sun Country.

Ditto what Captain said on the check-in on Southwest. I didn't do that and I got to board with the last group on each flight to Detroit (through Midway). Not a real fun experience. Plus virtually everyone in the C group has to check their carry-on.