Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quality Seabreeze Restaurant

User Info Menu

Wink Quality Seabreeze Restaurant

I have eaten at most of the best restaurants in Negril with great pleasure. Ivan's, Rockhouse, Spa, Kuyaba and many more During my 20+ visits. I have never, ever had a better dinner than the one cooked for us at the Seabreeze Restaurant. Quality is the Chef and advisor. He walks you thru the availability of seafood and makes suggestions based on what spices and herbs are fresh that day. We were so taken by the dishes that we ordered 3 mains for two people. Had a Lobster Rundown, a curried Conch, and a plate of Garlic Octopus. The sauces were so distinct and tasteful we just smiled at each mouthful and mmmmed. Yup, mmmmed.
    They were the 3 best plates of anything that I have ever eaten in Jamaica.
    Being low season Quality had time to explain the amazing tenderness of the conch and his experience with all types of herbs and their benefits. He also related all the local news with enthusiasm. Although the view across the road to the sea is pleasant, don't expect an Ivan's type atmosphere. Seabreeze is a local owned shack inspired kitchen with four tables and loads of personality. I always viewed high praise of local shacks, on Tripadvisor, with skepticism and wondered how they could compare with the big players. Now I know. Price for three meals and drinks and tip were @7000J.

User Info Menu

Re: Quality Seabreeze Restaurant

Where is Seabreeze located?

User Info Menu

The beginning of the West end road at Mary's Bay. You look out to the sea and another local favourite, Canoe is on your right. One of Qualitys skills is serving boneless fish.

User Info Menu

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  87.8 KB
    Meet Quality

User Info Menu

Being the low season, he drove us home.

User Info Menu

Agree with Dash on this one. There is more than excellent food at Quality's. It the dining experience. A view of the Caribbean sea in a simple setting, a warm host who is passionate about food, and a meal prepared with care from scratch. It is a unique experience.

User Info Menu

Throws it down in the Kitchen! Really Great Food! Nice Man!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    The beginning of the West end road at Mary's Bay. You look out to the sea and another local favourite, Canoe is on your right. One of Qualitys skills is serving boneless fish.
    I will make sure to go to Quality on my next reach in December.

User Info Menu

Penciled in on my itinerary.

Anyone know if he might have Mahi Mahi available? That's one of my favorite fishes. If not, what is recommended?

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Moose...you can definitely get mahi mahi when avail...yummmm!
    Quality serves everything really quick also...love that!