Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report

Loved hearing about your trip. I have taken a lot of vacations since 1982. Negril just tops them all.

User Info Menu

glad you did Pelican Bar, we loved it, thanx for the t.r., soon come

User Info Menu

Thank you for the report. You did more in one week than we do in 4 and a lot of walking. Glad you enjoyed it.

User Info Menu

Great report... You obviously researched well because, as a first timer, you pretty much covered it... I think the bar you referred to in the cliffs is Sir D's firewater lovenest

User Info Menu

Damn, you threw it down....... My guess is next trip you will do a little less and hit some other killer spots. If you did your YS day with Kingsley I am guessing that you ate in Black River. He has taken us to the same spot a couple of times, but the name escapes me. Howie's cook shop is also another great spot to stop.

And I could not agree more on the trips through the country. The island is full of stimuli and a day on the road makes for a perfect break in the action. The South Coast tour has a lot to offer with YS Falls, Treasure Beach, Brighton, Bluefield, Black River, etc to enjoy.

Great job on your research......

User Info Menu

great report ty

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    Attachment 42239

9l@d u h@d a nI(e Tr!P
    that is one awesome piece of art . . . creative to fit the establishment . . . i'm amazed at how much creativity exists in jamaica!!

User Info Menu

you did more in dat vacation than mi did the whole Summer in Negril...ha ha

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20