Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannibus cup in Negril in November?

User Info Menu

Cannibus cup in Negril in November?

Does anyone have any info ?

User Info Menu

Re: Cannibus cup in Negril in November?

Quote Originally Posted by Babalew View Post
    Does anyone have any info ?
    yeah dat the High Times thingy in Negril from November 12th - 15th....google it

http://www.cannabiscup.com/jamaica/

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

yes that little teaser has been up since april. i do not think that they have their poop in a pile. i wish them the best but it is getting closer and the no information thing makes it all seem a bit sketchy.

User Info Menu

http://www.hightimes.com/read/rastaf...nabis-cup-2015

Newest and most descriptive info to date
    Last edited by Troublemaker_420; 08-27-2015 at 05:38 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker_420 View Post
    http://www.hightimes.com/read/rastaf...nabis-cup-2015

Newest and most descriptive info to date
    $269 for tickets only.

Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Wowza! Day passes in Denver were $40, and you EASILY walked away with that much free stuff, besides smoking to your heart's content!!! I'm sorta glad I didn't attempt to rearrange my trip so I could attend at this point. It'd be fun, I'm sure, but seems spendy in comparison I guess

User Info Menu

Ouch!....forget that. Glad I wrote this idea off long before the details were released.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

does anyone think that the admission of $269.00 will prevent people from going to to event? Just wanted other opinions. I personally wouldn't spend that kind of money and don't need a 4 day event. One day would be fine for me.

User Info Menu

I'm in Negril for those dates and plan on checking out the area. Not sure I'd cough up $269 for admission, though. If there's some sort of walk-up deal I'd consider it.

User Info Menu

That price is outrageous, no way I'd ever pay that.