Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Extremely late trip report???

User Info Menu

Re: Extremely late trip report???

Quote Originally Posted by 541lion View Post
    Haha yup everyday .. Hey man Iam your Gardner buy me a sandwich.. Finally I was like oh yeah which hotel then.. The one on the cliffs mon... Hahah nice try...

I'm guessing you were using the Scotia ATM's at the bank? I rarely go there and now use the one at Time Square. My last trip it always had money and you could pull out 30,000J at a time. Absolutely no beggars and ice cream nearby. Enjoying your read, and agree, please use some paragraphs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 541lion View Post
    Haha yup everyday .. Hey man Iam your Gardner buy me a sandwich.. Finally I was like oh yeah which hotel then.. The one on the cliffs mon... Hahah nice try...
    Haha! I had a couple guys pull up to me in a car - "Hey man, remember me? I'm the bartender from Rick's!"

Nope. Never been to Rick's.

User Info Menu

hey buddy, I remember you....lol
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet

User Info Menu

Ah man! Now we lost him because some of you want paragraphs!

Come back Lion and finish your report paragraphs or not was enjoying it!

User Info Menu

Yay, a late report......makes me feel better about myself.

Seriously, come back.....
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Sorry guys I lead an insanely busy life at the moment.. I run a kitchen full time and I am on salary so Iam always there it seems.. Not to mention planning a wedding, breeding my bulldog, and harvesting our outdoor ganja.. So if you would like to hear my report you'll have to suffer through my mash up of thoughts .. Though I do try my best to keep them organized and in order... Sorry if my writing style doesn't appease you.. Iam actually very capable of writing all speaky spokey for you, but this is not a paper for school and it's also being done one my little phone screen.. So the door is open to come or go...

Haha what's up groove! How u doin man??

User Info Menu

So I'll try to pick this up the best I can... I know I forgot to mention Javoni cooked us a meal once while we were there.. It was pumpkin rice and chicken curry!! Seriously one of the best meals I had on the island!! Rudeboy can cook!!!

Look new paragraph! But I didn't indent and I used too many periods and exclamation points in the opener.... Ohhh the agony!! Ok sorry back to negril.. I believe it was the next day that we went snorkeling with the famous Vincent.. It was cool but we also had a couple Lucy's on the boat and in the water we eventually were basically on our own as the captain and his first mate were basically giving the Lucy's the big bamboo! All good I wanted to do my own thing anyway, not be pulled around.. Ended up seeing a GIANT stingray coming straight towards me! Kinda scary! Really thought he was gonna brush his stinger on me as we swam side by side... Well him swimming next to me as I tried not to panic too much as I tried to swim the opposite direction.. Saw a sea turtle as well! And then on the way back to the boat my worst nightmare happened!!! I swam through a school of jellyfish... I basically turned into Jesus because I ran on water faster than usain bolt... But apparently the babies don't sting you... Not a single mark on me!!

User Info Menu

Ok this next part is defiantly my favorite part of the trip.. Going to shades cottage in Belmont!! So I call up bigga in the morning and tell him were ready whenever he is.. So about an hour and a half he calls back and says he's at xtabi.. Found him and his van and loaded up.. Of course I do the newbie thing and try to jump in the drivers side... Bigga is a larger soft spoken but very kind and knowledgable! He just kinda feels out your vibe and knows if you wanna have a conversation or just enjoy a lil peace.. On the way to Belmont we talked about things like gmo food and cancer and the government.. Not really happy stuff, just really real! we drive past his place just a lil so he can show us a nice beach and the local little cook shops and rumbars.. Not a whole lot but it was perfect for me!! None of the hustle and bustle of negril.. The vibes in Belmont are great!! Everyone smile and a wave without trying to sell you something! After we got settled in and showed around the property we headed to the beach! Stopped at a rum bar on the beach and grabbed a rum cream and a Guinness to chill on in the water..

To be continued.... Have to get ready for work now

User Info Menu

Loving the report!

User Info Menu

Glad your back at the report,thank you!