Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm hippiegirl and I am addicted!

User Info Menu

Re: I'm hippiegirl and I am addicted!

"We are trying Ocho Rios this November, as the price was right, and we're coming with 5 other couples. I'm just hoping I don't constantly compare it to Negril! "

I hate to tell ya ... you WILL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slightly Stoopid View Post
    "We are trying Ocho Rios this November, as the price was right, and we're coming with 5 other couples. I'm just hoping I don't constantly compare it to Negril! "

I hate to tell ya ... you WILL
    Agreed. Ocho Rios can be a tough place to relax, the vibe is nothing like Negril at all.

User Info Menu

Our 1st trip was to a Sandals in Ocho Rios, their beach was terrible (more coral with a dusting of sand on top). We had heard of a great beach in Negril, 13 trips in 20 years later we have never stayed anywhere but in Negril.

User Info Menu

And if you think Negril has higgler, wait till you get on the streets of ocho good luck...............

User Info Menu

You've come to the right place

I've been hooked since my first trip 4 years ago and soon will be taking my BF. Hope he get's it cause thats a dealbreaker lol
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

I too is an addict Yea Mon!

Feb
    April
    May
    Aug
    Nov - Soon come!

Next year start all over again!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

I feel you guys! My first trip was to Ocho Rios over 20 years ago. Fell in love with Jamaica! Next visit, Negril.....29 trips and counting....still my go to spot in Jamaica. One trip to Port Antonio, which I did enjoy...but, still missed Negril. Too many friends and good times to let it go. Love the hills and the west end, but Negril still seems like home. I have turned around and found I am growing old there. LOL Happy to still have energy left to keep enjoying all the good times left while I still can.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Sounds familiar.

User Info Menu

I'm an old hippie who came in 73. I was 17 and came 3 times that year. I now live here for the last 2 years. Some friends and I built a house on redground 23 years ago. Smartest thing I ever did as I lost everything back in the states. Living rent free now. Ive been mainlining jamaica ever since I arrived.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hippiegirl View Post
    First trip to Negril was in March. Then I came for a weekend in May, then back again in August. Not even a week after I came home, I booked my ticket for October. All I do is think about being there. All day. Every day. My family is starting to make me feel guilty about my trips, but I cannot help it! One day I will come and not leave! I love the West End!
    welcome to the club.......ha ha

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20