Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I'm hippiegirl and I am addicted!

User Info Menu

Re: I'm hippiegirl and I am addicted!

After my first trip in '84, a colleague asked, "Didn't it take awhile to relax and get in the groove?" "Nah. About 15 minutes!" I replied.
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

I hear ya all!! First trip was 7 or 8 years ago and have been back every year since. The last 4 or 5 years has been for 2 weeks usually. This year we were headed to Mexico in March for a wedding so Jamaica was out. After next to no soul searching( a couple weeks) I told the wife last week, there is NO WAY I can wait until March for some relief from the Canadian winter so I booked a week at Xtabi for New Years, a few days before and a few after.

My first trip was to a Sandals in Ochi, then Runaway bay for a trip, next year was Negril and that is HOME!!! 2 years ago we were convinced to split a week in Mo Bay and a week in Negril. While Mo Bay was Jamaica, it was not Negril. Counting the days, only 91 to go til Negril. Now I am smiling
    “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!” - Bob Marley

User Info Menu

I'm really happy to hear so many people are afflicted with Jamaica fever, the good kind of course!