Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: What/ when is your " Ahhh" moment???

User Info Menu

What/ when is your " Ahhh" moment???

There is a moment in my Negril trip that I get a silly grin, when my body relaxes and the mind lets go, to realize, that It's real and I'm free. The worries are left behind and the adventure has begun. It's different for all the trips I've taken.
    One of those moments is when looking out of the aircraft, I first see the change of sea colour. From Inky black to dark blue to a swirly agua green blue of the tropical waters. I know I'm almost there and the one hundred pound weight leaves my shoulders.
    Does anyone have that moment? Is it when you turn a corner at the airport and see a familiar face? Is it when you see a familiar landmark or have a particular drink in a particular bar? Share your moments with us! It will be interesting to read.

User Info Menu

Re: What/ when is your " Ahhh" moment???

When we hit Lucea, and see all of the daily activity going on around the streets. Ahhh...

User Info Menu

when i get to the airport for departure . . . . my holiday started!!!

User Info Menu

When I exit the airport and see the hustle and bustle then when I have my first 2 Red Stripes at the Groovy Grouper.

User Info Menu

As soon as the planes wheels touch down in Mobay!!

User Info Menu

1st Red Stripe while waiting for our transfer to Negril
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

As soon as the plane ticket is bought. Cause I know that's all I need is just to get there and the rest is go with the flow..........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

1) When I push the button on Air tickets and Accomodations
    2) Wheels down in Mobay
    3) toes in the sand
    4) first dunk in the sea

User Info Menu

For me there's stages...
    There has been a couple times when I actually got teary eyed at wheels down in mobay. The first time that hapened was totally unexpected and more of an "ah-ha" moment. But wheels down is the start. Then there's that moment you walk through the exit door and the heat hits you, and as Jamerican71 says, the action starts. The relaxation starts right there becuse I know Linston will be there to pick me up, then it's on to the Groovy Grouper for the celebratory Red Stripe!

User Info Menu

When Customs says "Go on"