Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 15% off with promo code 15SMOREOFF Negril Treehouse

User Info Menu

15% off with promo code 15SMOREOFF Negril Treehouse

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1...=share-csr_inq....

Living Social deal includes:
    - 3, 4 or 5 nights for two people
    - airport transfers for two people
    - free hot buffet breakfast every day for 2 people
    - $20 credit toward massage
    - free stand up paddle board lesson

$475 - 5 nights; $419 - 4 nights, $349 - 3 nights
    Vouchers CAN be combined for a longer stay (despite what the fine print says) and do not expire until November 2016 - next year!

This is a beautiful property, with great staff - I stayed here in June 2015 and plan to return in January. Can't recommend it enough!!!

Disclaimer: If three people buy through my link (below) I may get my next stay for free. However, I am already booked and planning to go.
    https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1...=share-csr_inq....

Use promo code 15SMOREOFF for an additional 15% off this deal. The deal is available for 17 more days. Not sure how long the 15% off will last.
    Last edited by PennPATkatie; 09-29-2015 at 06:24 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: 15% off with promo code 15SMOREOFF Negril Treehouse

Quote Originally Posted by PennPATkatie View Post
    http://bit.ly/1iojVpG

Living Social deal includes:
    - 3, 4 or 5 nights for two people
    - airport transfers for two people
    - free hot buffet breakfast every day for 2 people
    - $20 credit toward massage
    - free stand up paddle board lesson

$475 - 5 nights; $419 - 4 nights, $349 - 3 nights
    Vouchers CAN be combined for a longer stay (despite what the fine print says) and do not expire until November 2016 - next year!

This is a beautiful property, with great staff - I stayed here in June 2015 and plan to return in January. Can't recommend it enough!!!

Disclaimer: If three people buy through my link (below) I may get my next stay for free. However, I am already booked and planning to go.
    http://bit.ly/1iojVpG

Use promo code 15SMOREOFF for an additional 15% off this deal. The deal is available for 17 more days. Not sure how long the 15% off will last.

FYI - here's the details on the code: 15% off sitewide. Valid 9/28 - 9/29. Max discount $20; Restrictions apply.
    It's capped at $20, still better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

I'm already booked for Dec but it can't hurt to have another 5 days in the bag! Here's to 2016!

PS - I used your code. Good luck with getting two more.
    Last edited by MikeyNYC; 09-29-2015 at 09:43 AM.

User Info Menu

wow - thanks MikeyNYC! I need only one more! I really appreciate you using my link! Have a great trip in December.

User Info Menu

Hey MikeyNYC - I just checked in with LS as I had not yet received an email confirming your purchase. I think my link might not have been right. Anyway, they said that if you could provide me with with your voucher number or email address, then they could credit me for the purchase. Thanks!
    Last edited by PennPATkatie; 10-01-2015 at 06:32 PM.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Penn,

Sometimes those Bitly links can be confusing. Thank you for your "Disclaimer" and allowing everyone to know about the extended 15% discount (you too Mike). Treehouse does rock - if anyone is hesitant, Gail does honour her Living Social agreements. She has even helped out the members of this Board when a different property had problems and did her best to honour their "no longer valid" discounts.

Thank you Gail!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob. I have edited the original post to include the full link rather than the shortened one.

And yes, Gail rocks!
    Last edited by PennPATkatie; 10-01-2015 at 04:58 PM.