Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: february flights from boston $$$$

User Info Menu

february flights from boston $$$$

any suggestions where to find some good flight deals for late february. everything i see with decent times is about $900 each RT...

User Info Menu

Re: february flights from boston $$$$

Prices seem to be high this year I have been trying to book out of Minneapolis and any decent time flights are around 800 my research shows for me if I leave on a Friday it seems to be cheaper. if your dates are flexible try diff days
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

thanks! yeah, noticed the past few years prices now are about $800 US RT per person. i miss the $500 US RT rates

User Info Menu

I am changing my dates from sat to Friday on southwest and I can get them for 500 each
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Hi sevenmile
    Boston is a tough place to find good prices to fly from ,but we fly Jet Blue and got our tickets for under $500. They
    do direct flights on Tuesday and Sat , but maybe getting late to get the deals and Feb is the high time with all the school vacations.
    Good luck finding good rates!

User Info Menu

I got under $500 each for Feb 13 (Sat), returning on Feb 23 (Tues). This is school vacation week in Mass, so I was more than pleased. Flights are on US Air and I ultimately booked directly with their website after doing a lot of shopping on the usual places.

Adding the few extra days to the end of the week made a HUGE difference.

User Info Menu

Forgot to mention, we are going through Charlotte. Spending Friday night in Charlotte on the way down so our flight to MBJ is early on Sat. That was fine with us, as it seems like the earlier you get into MBJ the less hassle there is

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SoloTraveller View Post
    Forgot to mention, we are going through Charlotte. Spending Friday night in Charlotte on the way down so our flight to MBJ is early on Sat. That was fine with us, as it seems like the earlier you get into MBJ the less hassle there is
    Sounds like you are doing what I have been considering. Having to get up at 3am for a 6am flight (with a stop as there are no nonstops from MKE) and not reaching Negril until 5pm has become so physically exhausting. I've been looking at Atlanta and Charlotte with the idea of flying there the day before, getting a hotel for 1 night and catching a mid-morning nonstop to Mobay.

Are there any other suggestions for airports that fly nonstop from the US east coast?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Sounds like you are doing what I have been considering. Having to get up at 3am for a 6am flight (with a stop as there are no nonstops from MKE) and not reaching Negril until 5pm has become so physically exhausting. I've been looking at Atlanta and Charlotte with the idea of flying there the day before, getting a hotel for 1 night and catching a mid-morning nonstop to Mobay.

Are there any other suggestions for airports that fly nonstop from the US east coast?
    American Airlines/US Air has at least twice daily flights on Saturdays PHL > MBJ, maybe 8am and 10am? Perhaps other days too, but I only checked on a Saturday.

Plus a bonus of an overnight in Philly? CHEESESTEAKS!

~Moose
    Last edited by CosmicMoose; 10-06-2015 at 11:02 AM.
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post

I actually booked a nonstop flight from MKE for 2/27/16 on Southwest but it was odd there was no nonstop return flights via SW.