Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First stay in TB

User Info Menu

Re: First stay in TB

Here an old trip report I did from our stay at KuDehya; skip to page 7

http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...ighlight=murph

have a great time!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing your trip report murph, it made me even more excited to be staying KuDehya. How old is the owners son and have they had more children since you stayed?

User Info Menu

No problem, I figured it might help!

I'm really bad at guessing ages- but I'm thinking the little one is inbetween 3 and 12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rjonsun View Post
    The last time we did route taxis from TB back to Negril it was actually faster than a private driver! You know how those route taxis can fly. TB to Junction. Junction to Black River. Black River to Whitehouse. White house to Sav. Sav to negril. 2 years ago it was about $20 for 2 people. It was early on a Saturday morning.
    Regards,
    Bob
    Did you take separate taxi's from town to town? Thats seems like a graet deal. I paid $125. The drive is great.

User Info Menu

Yes, they were separate route taxi's. They dropped us off and we hopped right into another. It was great timing. Another time we went from Negril to TB and it took us about 3 hours.
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

Still a GREAT report~~TY
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Cool Re: First stay in TB

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    Yes, and the time varies, but I think we've settled on a week there and a week in Negril. Still trying to decide whether we're going to do TB or Port Antonio this year, and Costa Rica is still a distant possibility...
    Hey TAH, are we going to be neighbors at KuDehya in February?

User Info Menu

Not in February, we don't get down that way until late March.

User Info Menu

Walking on Fort Charles Beach. Deserted beach as far as you can see. Dinner at Striky's. We stopped at a little road side bar and Café. (main road,but I don't recall the name,sorry) 2 cocktails into it 2 Bongo players showed up, then a guitar player and it took off from there. Somewhere good and dark at night,you don't have to go far and the star gazing is incredible. I felt safe and comfy in TB.