Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sometimes I think we shouldn't have gone to Negril

User Info Menu

Re: Sometimes I think we shouldn't have gone to Negril

Will be back in Negril on Wednesday.We've gone other places. Tried other things. Sometimes I am not even really all that excited to be going. But, when I get there - I know why I keep coming back.

User Info Menu

Couldn't of said it better Flipadelphia!!!

User Info Menu

I can relate to this thread. It becomes a sweet addiction. I miss it all the time. And, I am always so happy to be back, when I arrive on the beach. Best beach and best sunsets anywhere.
    In Loving Memory of William 'Bunny Rugs' Clarke, Lead Singer of Third World:

"There's a land not so far away/Where the sun keep shinning all through the day/And this land that we all love/God gave us the wood and the water/Blessed by the moon and stars above/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Beautiful Jamaica/Everyday feels like a holiday/Sweet reggae music playing/From Negril to Morant Bay/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Oh Jamaica/Irie, irie, irie Jamaica/Sweet Jamaica our land we love"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flipadelphia26 View Post
    Will be back in Negril on Wednesday.We've gone other places. Tried other things. Sometimes I am not even really all that excited to be going. But, when I get there - I know why I keep coming back.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. My last couple trips I was like "eh, whatever" leading up to the trips, but once we're there a whole new vibe sets in.

User Info Menu

I'm excited about our upcoming trip but..........but my husband told me "if we go somewhere else(other than Jamaica) you'll be saying all week it's not like Jamaica...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KMBMN View Post

I take it back- I am VERY glad we went to Negril the 1st time!
    be hapPpy