Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May 2016 one month stay with no reservations

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: May 2016 one month stay with no reservations

There are many places in Negril that would accept us$1000 for the month of May, but remembering nh420er's "only requirements are a swimming pool and security. Also want to be on the beach", that does make things a bit more difficult to fulfill.

That would rule out the West End (cliffs), which is always less busy than the "high rent district" of the main beach. But in keeping with nh420er's requirements, Fun Holiday and Legends both would have deals that time of year, both are on the main beach and both have pools. They run in the same price range as White Sands, which does not have a pool for all their guests. Contact both of these hotels directly and refer to this thread. Both properties should be aware of this conversation.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

I was just reminded of one other property that would fit the bill. Travellers Beach Resort has cabins that you may be able to get a deal on during the month of May. It also has security and a pool and is right on the beach! Give them a try as well!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    There are many places in Negril that would accept us$1000 for the month of May, but remembering nh420er's "only requirements are a swimming pool and security. Also want to be on the beach", that does make things a bit more difficult to fulfill.

That would rule out the West End (cliffs), which is always less busy than the "high rent district" of the main beach. But in keeping with nh420er's requirements, Fun Holiday and Legends both would have deals that time of year, both are on the main beach and both have pools. They run in the same price range as White Sands, which does not have a pool for all their guests. Contact both of these hotels directly and refer to this thread. Both properties should be aware of this conversation.
    One correction to Rob's post... White Sands has two pools. One is private for only the guests staying in the villa. The other pool is for all the hotel guests. Both pools are located on the garden side of the property (unless something has changed in the past few months, which is always a possibility).
    Last edited by Sam I Am; 10-08-2015 at 12:01 AM.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Thank you Sam! I completely forgot about the second pool on the garden side at White Sands. So nh420er's, you have 4 choices in that price range.

I have been informed about a great way that White Sands helps with donations to the local school children - "Smile For A Child":

http://www.whitesandsjamaica.com/smile-for-a-child/

"My sister and I have started a new program to help school children in Jamaica, it’s called Smile For A Child. The program will allow you to put smiles on children’s faces by donating much needed school supplies. We have adopted the Broughton Basic School in Broughton, Westmoreland. The school teaches children ages 4-8 years old. We personally hand out all the supplies as we receive them throughout the year. By getting involved in our program you will help needy children in Jamaica and put a smile on their faces.

Thank you,
    Kiera & Hailey Russell"

This is part of the world wide "Pack For A Purpose" official charity.

Both these are linked at the bottom of their website!

You can contact all the hotels mentioned in out Hotels section on our Main Menu!

http://negril.com/hotels/

User Info Menu

Thank you everyone I will let you know how I make out!

User Info Menu

I would check out a 3 day package, air and hotel that would give you time to find what you're looking for. You can book the return flight for when ever you want. Some snowbirds stay at Rayons on the beach road and get extended stay rates.

User Info Menu

I now have some what of a plan. I will book a room for 2-3 nights on the beach. I will then go to a few properties that are mentions here and look a see who has the best deal. I think it will be great to see a few rooms at different properties before I choose.