Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast in negril?

User Info Menu

Re: Breakfast in negril?

Canoe is tops on my list for any meal but especially breakfast. French press Blue Mountain coffee, lobster omelettes and many other wonders.
    Cafe Goa is next. Great fresh hand roasted coffee, banana pancakes, good friends.
    Treehouse Buffett is also a great breakfast. Free with your room or $13US each last time we were there. Made to order waffles and omelettes, a variety of fruits and breads, and a revolving selection of local delights.
    Last edited by Ras Walleye; 11-12-2015 at 08:58 PM.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

If you are a West End person or staying Cliffside; Seastar Inn has a wonderful morning meal. Continental breakfast is included FREE if you stay on their very special property; but if you're a 'walk-in'; breakfast is 7 dollars. That includes an assortment of items including unlimited coffee/tea, delicious juice, traditional steaming hot porridge with milk and real Jamaican raw sugar packets , brown betty condensed milk (or regular milk), fresh baked muffins, toast, creamy French or New Zealand butter, cereal, jams, jellies, etc. and for just 2 dollars more; 2 eggs freshly cooked, any style...couple dollars more; ham, sausage, bacon or delicious home fries. The Spanish omelette or chese omelette is fluffy and deluxe, especially of momma Bea if cooking brekkie. I believe a generous fruit plate is 4 dollars. Cooked with care, and served with a smile in a beautiful neighborhood resort atmosphere. Once you go; you'll know!
    Last edited by Big_frank; 11-12-2015 at 10:23 PM.

User Info Menu

If "meat" isn't necessary....Just Natural
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

We liked Just natural and the brekfast at coco la palm was great one of the moring we went to country country and that was gergous

User Info Menu

The best breakfast we found in Negril was at Kuyaba. Delicious and a great view!

User Info Menu

Cafe Goa,great breakfast and awesome service.

User Info Menu

The last trip we ate most of our breakfasts at Pablos on the West End.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin, PA View Post
    The last trip we ate most of our breakfasts at Pablos on the West End.
    Pablo's is pretty good breakfast, great lunch and dinners. I got him to start making coconut pancakes for me when we come down, and he has now added them to his menu! My only complaint there is sometimes his bacon is a bit off.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    My only complaint there is sometimes his bacon is a bit off.
    Crisis crisis!
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Canoe eggs my favourite with the French press.
    Trip #59 most of February