Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drink Help

User Info Menu

Re: Drink Help

Yellowbird always makes very tasty drinks!

User Info Menu

Rum punch! Available everywhere, results and flavor differ, depending on location. I think the most potent I've had was at Roots Bamboo, the tastiest at White Sands.

User Info Menu

O.P. and Pine=Overproof Rum and Pineapple juice.

User Info Menu

Justchuck- those look awesome. Look like the ones in the DR. I'm starting to feel better now. 44days and counting

User Info Menu

Name:  2015_0130_171416AA.jpg
Views: 545
Size:  91.7 KB

Try Tony's Dirty Banana

User Info Menu

2 for 1 Dirty Bananas at Yellowbird- everyday........its my reward for walking all the way there lol. They have the chocolate and are delicious!!! Oh my! 65 days...soon come!

User Info Menu

Appleton rum and Ting

Appleton rum and Ginger Beer - my new favorite. I first tried Ginger Beer a few years ago. It never sounded like something I'd care for with the name beer in it. Little did I know it has nothing to do with beer and everything to do with sweet, carbonated ginger. But you have to like ginger.

Sangster's Rum Cream - over Ice Cream is decadent and delicious.

User Info Menu

Apple vodka and cranberry juice.... Refreshing Also don't forget rum cream over ice...regular, banana sounds like your choices if you don't care for coffee or coconut! Always pineapple juice with coconut rum Enjoy! By the way, our dirty bananas are not coffee but chocolate here! Stop in to Yellow bird's bar....2 for 1 on the beach

User Info Menu

I'd try a purple rain or rum punch. Rum punch will differ slightly at each place. I've seen them made as simple as rum and fruit punch to a mixture of several different types of rums and juices. Most are much stronger then they taste.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

where is this? I could drink all of those right now! lol HOT