Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: What's up w/ L&M Enterprises?

User Info Menu

What's up w/ L&M Enterprises?

L&M Enterprises is one of those gems that you're really glad to be staying near. We stayed at Blue Cave Castle many years and found it so convenient to have a place so close for beer, rum, ice mixers and damn near anything else you might require. The variety of items sold has always amazed me. Terrifying, too, when you're navigating the narrow, overstocked aisles!

Last February, Lance told me he had acquired the old Restaurant Supply place across from Blue Cave Castle. He said he was going to open a new, expanded store. He also said he was keeping the old one, but he wasn't sure for what use. Anybody got an update on what's happening there?
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: What's up w/ L&M Enterprises?

Nothing has changed yet. The parking lot at the old supply store still blocked...

But L&M (next to the No Limit Bar across from PeeWees) is there to supply nearly everything you could desire at great prices - a big up to Lance!!!!

P.S. I dont think I would call the aisles "terrifying". Just watch your purse or backpack to make sure you dont accidentally wipe out the corned beef or macaroni & cheese selections. They are a hassle to "restock". Been there. Done that.

The breakables (glass bottles and such) have a bit more room to maneuver around! No worries! (grin)
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I don't have an update, but wanted to echo your sentiments on the amazing variety available at L&M. On one trip, my wife forgot her comb. We walked into L&M and asked if they had any. The woman behind the counter pulled out one of the fine-tooth combs. Having thick hair, my wife asked if they had any big, wide tooth combs. The woman said no, but they could order one for us. Then next day, we walked back over to L&M to pick some supplies. The woman behind the counter stopped us as we walked in, "Miss, miss - we have the comb you ordered". Sure enough, they had the large comb my wife was looking for. I think they charged us $25J.

User Info Menu

L&M truly rocks! They have everything in such a small space..plus, they are some really great folks! Honest, friendly and always there to help.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I don't smoke tobacco anymore. Haven't for 10 years; but when I did on my first trip to Negril in 98 they had my brand. Dumaurier Lights. They truly have 'everyting'.

User Info Menu

I always take everyone I meet in Negril there on a tour, one of the best tourist attractions in Negril!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

We are at Lances at least once a day when staying at BCC. Good selection and great people!

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Thanks for the update Boardies! L&M is a great little operation with a great big selection. It must be the best cooled place on the rock, too. Lance also could power half the island in a power outage. No fears that the beer will get warm or the ice will melt. Well prepared, mon!
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.