Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Info about Travellers

User Info Menu

Info about Travellers

Wondering if anyone knows if irons are available at travellers. Also I have a cooler bag I took last year to treehouse, that we filled with ice and red stripe for the beach. Is this allowed at travellers?

User Info Menu

Re: Info about Travellers

I don't recall if they had an iron or not. I will ask GF she may know. We paid for a deluxe room, but just ended up w a basic as we preferred lower level. Travelers is very cool about drinks, coolers, etc. We took our own RS to the beach each day and around the property. We did not take our own to their bar or patio, but actually saw others doing so without a word said.

You will find Travelers very irie, a great JA vibe.

User Info Menu

Re: Info about Travellers

Quote Originally Posted by Rn71klp22 View Post
    Wondering if anyone knows if irons are available at travellers. Also I have a cooler bag I took last year to treehouse, that we filled with ice and red stripe for the beach. Is this allowed at travellers?
    Most of our rooms are equipped with irons and ironing boards. We are currently in the process of making them available in all our rooms. If by any chance your doesn't have one they are available at front desk. We allow small coolers on the beach.

My apologies for the delayed response.