Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Houston - Montego Bay

User Info Menu

Houston - Montego Bay

Good Day,

I plan to fly from Houston, TX to Montego Bay and it is quite new for me. Does anyone have insight on the best times and are there any direct flights? Yes, I will be contacting a business travel agent but wanted to know the experience from someone who takes this route. Thanks!

Keep smiling,
    TG

User Info Menu

Re: Houston - Montego Bay

IAH has direct flights. We use to fly out around 9am and land around 1:30pm. We fly United to get back home. (Jamaica)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

United is the only choice to fly direct, they tend to be expensive. Flying from SA I haven't been able to get good prices connecting through Houston for several years, better prices have been through Atlanta or Orlando.

User Info Menu

Thanks, this is information that I was trying to obtain and I will check United.

User Info Menu

Have you checked HOU (Hobby) on Southwest? We flew non-stop to HOU on our way back to Nashville a few weeks ago. Everything is brand new in the international terminal, very easy process. Southwest just started flying to MBJ out of HOU at the beginning of November.

User Info Menu

Wow, I will check it out. I fly Southwest to go home to Massachusetts (Bradley airport - Enfield, CT) great prices!!!!

User Info Menu

I am taking the Southwest nonstop from Houston Hobby to MBJ in two weeks. Round trip was $351.

User Info Menu

Mon that's a deal!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]