Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Calico Jacks, Anyone been lately?

User Info Menu

Calico Jacks, Anyone been lately?

Was wondering if anyone has been to Calico Jacks and Half Moon Beach lately? Was wondering if its getting busier, how the food is now, and selection there? Haven't seen much mentioned in regards to it, even on the searches.

Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Calico Jacks, Anyone been lately?

Quote Originally Posted by stonyplainclint View Post
    Was wondering if anyone has been to Calico Jacks and Half Moon Beach lately? Was wondering if its getting busier, how the food is now, and selection there? Haven't seen much mentioned in regards to it, even on the searches.

Thanks
    I had it on my to-do list but ended up nixing it due to going into conservation mode after the wallet incident. Probably try again next reach.

It was pretty far out of town, passed it on the way back to MBJ.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Re: Calico Jacks, Anyone been lately?

was at Half Moon a couple of weeks ago. Great place to visit but the food was awful. Someone ordered a club sandwich and it was nothing but an egg sandwich. The fish sandwich was far from fresh. Most items on menu were not available. Service was humorously bad. I would go again but pack my lunch.