Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any advice?

User Info Menu

Re: Any advice?

De Bar for jerk chicken....so good! Chicken Lavish for sweet and sour chicken. Yum!

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the suggestions- I can't wait to try them out

User Info Menu

Mayfield Fall is a good country ride.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Good suggestions all around. As others have said, Zimbali is pretty remote and the property has a quiet, chill vibe. I'm sure the staff can arrange some diversions if you get bored, but I believe Little Bay is pretty close if you want to take a quick trip to a beach. You can also stop at the Peter Tosh mausoleum to kill some time.

User Info Menu

I have to throw my opinion here, while Zimbali would be a great place for a meal, or to stay if it was you and your wife, I just have to say I think the kids would be straight up bored. Sorry...
    I think they will love Xtabi, but I would rethink Zimbali and consider a place on the beach, maybe a place like CoCo La Palm, or Crystal Waters, that have Villas that would suite you, the beach scene would be such fun for your sons and fiancé with things like Volleyball at Alfreds, and Margaritaville,and lots of music, just my 2 cents, have a great time !

User Info Menu

mike and jojo, i felt the same way about zimbali but was afraid to voice my opinion . . .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    what is that wrapped in banana leaves? blue drawers?
    it was steamed fish

User Info Menu

Do not miss sips and bites for truly authentic Jamaican food. Closed Saturday's FYI. Ten minute walk away from town just past rockhouse
    Bar b barn '10 Catcha '11 BCC '13 Moonlight 14' Xtabi 14' HSH 15' Catcha 15'

User Info Menu

If it ain't broke... Don't fix it!

In other words... Why mess with your proven to win formula?

User Info Menu

I would say bring your own snorkeling great to Xtabi. They do rent it there but its best to have your own gear that fits you well. This will be hours of entertainment for the family. Lots to see right off the hotel. If they haven't been, take them to Ricks for the divers but not the food. Pelican bar may be a good fit as well!