Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Guide to resize images

User Info Menu

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010-03-29 001.jpg 
Views:	859 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	775
    FINALLY ...success.
    a BIG thanx for ur step by step pictorial. MOST helpful.
    not sure why but if opened in Explorer, it works. if i use Chrome (my normal browser) i could only get as far as step 8 ..... the text editor just is NOT there for whtever reason.
    sigh ....am going to lay on the couch for a bit as learning new things is exciting yet exhausting

User Info Menu

Name:  CIMG8697.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  53.3 KB

No Switch Editor mode in Chrome Browser

User Info Menu

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG8697.jpg 
Views:	939 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	794

User Info Menu

Internet Exp works....but not Chrome

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    By the way, it was the "Switch Editor Mode" step that was keeping me from seeing that ever elusive "pencil". I assume that is what was causing others fits too.
    Me too.

User Info Menu

Thanks so much, J-Ville Mark!

User Info Menu

Twelve easy steps to post a picture? I will never figure that out, guess I will stick to videos, one click and done!

User Info Menu

Ya...I'm grasping the concept and the visual is extremely helpful. However, at Step 8...my screen options don't have the Switch Editor Mode (A/A) on the right side to click on. As a matter of fact, I don't have the Spell Check icon (ABC√) either. I use Safari, don't know if that is the reason OR maybe I have something else wrong with my page when I joined? Any ideas??? I hate the small thumbnail pics.

User Info Menu

J-ville Mark...Thanks for posting the step by step...I'm still having a problem with resizing...I can't see the switch editor icon so I can't get to the section with the pencil icon...could this be a Mac problem?

User Info Menu

if an image is done in chrome "seems" it can not b resized (or i have not found a way) BUT if in Chrome, u can click on the smaller image and another screen will open and u can view the pic larger. i also found no spell check or editor.
    can resize, has spell check and editor in explorer.
    perhaps some setting on my part ....dunno, am computer challenged!