Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Guide to resize images

User Info Menu

Lorax2...I'm with you...I can't see this stuff. It appears you and I have another thing in common..we are Mac users. I am no computer guru, but I would be interested if any other Mac and/or Safari users are encountering our problem.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Lorax and Dino,

From the software technical support "There is no support for WYSIWYG in Chrome (and Safari) at this time. That will come when the new editor is released in 4.1.4".

This problem is known and being addressed in the new beta version of the software. It s already being tested by the company and will be their next update.

Until that time, for all Chrome and Safari users, it would be best to use a different browser. Firefox on both the PC and Mac platforms works correctly.

I do have to say it is nice to have support for the board now... no more guessing and shutting off features just to make things work... (grin)
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob !

-Dave-

User Info Menu

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0164.jpg 
Views:	834 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	939

User Info Menu

finally I did it! Turns out it works in Firefox but not in Safari and I was using Safari before. Whew what a relief after a bunch of tries.

User Info Menu

Hope this works............
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Name:  Sunset.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  82.9 KB

Think this is better.....
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Name:	Sunset.jpg 
Views:	724 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	950

Yessssssssssssssssssssss

User Info Menu

Wink Thank you

Thanks Mr. J-ville - you are my hero. Really appreciate the great instructions.
    Cold Red Stripe for your trouble? Bless..............

Name:	Picture 195.jpg 
Views:	732 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	951
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

not working

Ok, I followed the directions and after it attempting to load 1 picture for several mins it said failed to load.
    This is way too confusing, please help. I would like to add some pics to my trip report in future days!