Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got home!

User Info Menu

Cool Just got home!

After 19 fantastic days on planet Negril, it 's time to face reality! Where did the time go? Back in Minneapolis. 13 degrees, very windy. Did not have any snow to shovel off the vehicle, so that's a plus. So, to any new friends we met along the way on planet Negril, hope I wasn't too annoying, or possibly mis-understood in certain conversations?!?!? It was fun singing at the Boat Bar {a first}. Sipping on chicken feet & cow skin soup {a first}. It seems like there are always "firsts" on every trip to planet Negril. Oh, here's another first, walked the entire west end cliff road all the way up to Whoopees hammock park with "Skip". Oh boy!!! Oh, and one more, did the zip-line at Jam West! They have seven towers! What a rush! You should try it mon' .. I'll try another trip report soon. Bye, Respect. Cool runnings! One love

User Info Menu

Re: Just got home!

Sounds like you had fun! We're leaving frozen Minnesota in 10 days and can't wait to get into the warm weather. Where's Jam West? We want to go zip lining also but not sure where to go.

User Info Menu

Probably ran into you at Treehouse sometime Jan 19-28. Sounds like you had a GREAT time...ours was pretty laid back and quiet. Good news is we're headed back in late April.

User Info Menu

Maralunatic. Hey! Jam West is only 25 minutes from Negril. Right before Likkle London. It's on the right side of the road. Look for the "sign". Jam West is building a HUGE thrill/amusement themed park. ATV riding into da bush. There is about a dozen brand new Polaris razers {from a dealership in Minnetonka}. They are fast, and you also ride along the ocean. There are seven HUGE towers for the Zip-lining. Neither my wife or myself had ever zip-lined before. It's a rush, always felt safe. Theres a cool gift shop, restaurant, and a water park soon to be ready. Birds, turtles, snakes {maybe I shoudln't have mentioned that. sorry ladies} The nice thing about it, is it's so close to Negril. Good luck. have fun. Cool Runnings!

User Info Menu

Umm, Sounds like Jam West expanded sine the last time we was there 3-4 years ago. Glad to hear!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Holy cow! That sounds perfect! We really didn't want to spend a whole day travelling to the other zip lines, although YS falls sounds like fun too. All I know is that I can't wait to leave this sub-zero weather for sun, sand, reggae and rum!

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Maralunatic;172841]Sounds like you had fun! We're leaving frozen Minnesota in 10 days and can't wait to get into the warm weather. Where's Jam West? We want to go zip lining also but not sure where to go.[/QUOT

Hey bunch of Minnesotans we will be at White sands bar get in on the 19th stop by
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

You betcha!! LOL We'll be in on Friday the 19th late in the afternoon. Staying at Travellers for a couple of days and then the cliffs. Are you staying at White Sands, because I always love the 2 for 1 specials....Ok, who am I kidding? I just want to drink and have fun!

User Info Menu

The bad thing about it is the cost.
    Regards,
    Bob