Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got home!

User Info Menu

Re: Just got home!

Quote Originally Posted by rjonsun View Post
    The bad thing about it is the cost.
    Regards,
    Bob
    How much?

User Info Menu

$100 us
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maralunatic View Post
    You betcha!! LOL We'll be in on Friday the 19th late in the afternoon. Staying at Travellers for a couple of days and then the cliffs. Are you staying at White Sands, because I always love the 2 for 1 specials....Ok, who am I kidding? I just want to drink and have fun!
    Yes staying at White sands Come down sat the 21 around 2 should be sitting at the bar the name is John
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Sounds good!
    Rocknrollfarmer we want more of the trip report!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollfarmer View Post
    Oh, here's another first, walked the entire west end cliff road all the way up to Whoopees hammock park with "Skip". Oh boy!!!
    Pretty sure I met the same Skip last week. Once you do, you won't forget.

User Info Menu

There's only one "Skip". I gotta tell ya, it's kinda hard getting back to reality, like learning how to drive in snow again. After trying to find the GD ice scraper! Boots, gloves, stocking caps, long underwear etc. NOTE*...On the JAMWEST adventure park, contact negrilonestop.com to book your adventure there. Or for that matter, contact them for just about everything else too, like hotels, transfers, info on restaurants etc. It's run by Bob & Susan, two of the nicest people you'll ever meet and talk to. I am not a paid spokesperson, but do appreciate a ice cold Red Stripe. YAMON' IRIE ONE LOVE RESPECT. PS, maybe sometime when you are by the Boat Bar for music you might catch BOB singing a song. a.k.a. "White BOB"