Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pool tables in West End?

User Info Menu

Pool tables in West End?

Bringing some newbies to Red Dragon today and then heading up to show them the cliffs. We all shoot a lot of pool back in MN and was wondering if there's any bars up there with pool tables that are in fairly decent shape? We've played a bunch at The Boat Bar but I'm not sure where to go up in the West End.

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: Pool tables in West End?

Tayon's next to Jenny's, and I think Corner Bar but I've never actually gone inside so not sure about that one.

User Info Menu

There's a table at corner bar....Palm Court Sports bar has a bunch of tables so chances of getting an open one are much better...Right at the beginning of the west end...hit it on a pub crawl before

User Info Menu

best place is Palm Court on Hermitage road.Just past Quality Traders store going up to the West end. That real curvy part of the road where you gotta hug the wall when walking. Once you clear that wall just go left by the big church and that is Hermitage road. Go up Hermitage to the first dirt road, about 50 yards and go right and its right there. They got a 9 footer and two 7 footers. Lots' of action and real good shooters. Straight 8 ball,ball in hand, Fouls on all touched balls,Call pocket. Devon is the owner and best time is 4 to 10 or so. They don't stay open late and they also have nice food there.House cues are in good shape , but most guys have their own cues, so bring your own if you can.I stay just up the road when there and will be there in 6 days if you want to bang em around. That road leads up to red ground by the way.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shooter1 View Post
    best place is Palm Court on Hermitage road.Just past Quality Traders store going up to the West end. That real curvy part of the road where you gotta hug the wall when walking. Once you clear that wall just go left by the big church and that is Hermitage road. Go up Hermitage to the first dirt road, about 50 yards and go right and its right there. They got a 9 footer and two 7 footers. Lots' of action and real good shooters. Straight 8 ball,ball in hand, Fouls on all touched balls,Call pocket. Devon is the owner and best time is 4 to 10 or so. They don't stay open late and they also have nice food there.House cues are in good shape , but most guys have their own cues, so bring your own if you can.I stay just up the road when there and will be there in 6 days if you want to bang em around. That road leads up to red ground by the way.
    Awesome! Thanks so much for the information......this board is an incredible resource! We leave Saturday so maybe our dates will coincide next year and we can shoot some.

Thank you!

User Info Menu

I second palm court,was there in mid January,real good shooters,I usually bring a 30 $ cue sand it down good and leave it with a local when I leave ,they appreciate that way more than $30 dollars I guarantee

User Info Menu

I agree. Palm Court. Always a stop on a Red Ground beer walk.
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  21.5 KB
    We had a fantastic time shooting at Palm Court! Great playing conditions and friendly people. Good players too! It was one of the highlights of the trip.....made it to The Red Dragon just as the pork was done and then shot pool for hours at Palm Court. 50J a game. Highly recommend.....the table we played on was in great condition, perfectly level and the rails were in great shape. Has to be the best playing conditions in Negril I would think. Thanks for the advice above that got us there!

User Info Menu

Stopped in there a couple times last two Monday's even played a few games of pool.nice spot and Debbie is one of the best hosts you will find in Negril.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

der a new bar across from Home Sweet Home called "Paradise" that has a nice pool table.......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20