Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Party Sunday Night - everyone invited

User Info Menu

Party Sunday Night - everyone invited

Husband, son and I are settling in nicely, been here since Sunday. Our 15 friends start arriving today, although there is a big group of "February people" here that we know and have great fun with - we sometimes come March, sometime earlier - and so we haven't seen the February folks in a few years.

Sunday night we are hosting a big party at SeaSplash - the more the merrier. The music has been fabulous! this year - Lamar has been installing new speakers all about, and his playlist is really top notch. Great vibe.
    Bonfire ... lanterns ... (of course the wind has to cooperate for this ... been windy last few days).

Come by and join us for a drink and some laughs. I've worked on a special menu, so if you want to join in for dinner that is good too. Dinner will be $25pp, all you can eat. Here is menu -
    **Mannish Water with Finger Dumplings
    **Jerk Pork
    **Brown Stew Chicken
    **Whole Stuffed Fish
    **Oxtails
    **Roasted Potatoes
    **Rice and Peas
    **Veggie Stirfry
    **Bread Pudding
    **Rasta Pasta (available for Vegetarians as entree)

Sounds good yes?? Can't wait. I love to entertain in Jamaica!!
    [http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Re: Party Sunday Night - everyone invited

That sounds like a nice party set-up.
    Wish I was there.

User Info Menu

^^^ Yea what Marko said! We request pictures
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I promise pictures. I'm bad at that, but I've already appointed a group photographer who is also responsible for alerting the various social media of our runnings. I'm just camp counselor. And menu planner. It's a great job ;;

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Wilson View Post
    Husband, son and I are settling in nicely, been here since Sunday. Our 15 friends start arriving today, although there is a big group of "February people" here that we know and have great fun with - we sometimes come March, sometime earlier - and so we haven't seen the February folks in a few years.

Sunday night we are hosting a big party at SeaSplash - the more the merrier. The music has been fabulous! this year - Lamar has been installing new speakers all about, and his playlist is really top notch. Great vibe.
    Bonfire ... lanterns ... (of course the wind has to cooperate for this ... been windy last few days).

Come by and join us for a drink and some laughs. I've worked on a special menu, so if you want to join in for dinner that is good too. Dinner will be $25pp, all you can eat. Here is menu -
    **Mannish Water with Finger Dumplings
    **Jerk Pork
    **Brown Stew Chicken
    **Whole Stuffed Fish
    **Oxtails
    **Roasted Potatoes
    **Rice and Peas
    **Veggie Stirfry
    **Bread Pudding
    **Rasta Pasta (available for Vegetarians as entree)

Sounds good yes?? Can't wait. I love to entertain in Jamaica!!

Time?

User Info Menu

Mrs Wilson,

Does the $25pp include Roundtrip Airfare?

Please post pics!

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Party starts late afternoon (many of us going to Donkey Races earlier). Buffet will open about 7 pm. Don't have to come for dinner - just come by and say hello!

Sorry about airfare - I'll try to plan these social galas easier next year so people can book flight ;;;

User Info Menu

Big Up Mrs. Wilson!! Sounds like a plan!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Do you need to reserve in advance for a head count?

User Info Menu

It would be great to know how many, but we were afraid if we asked for RSVP we would scare people off because making plans is hard here! So first come will get it. We are planning for about 30 for dinner ... when it runs out people can always order off the menu,