Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini torch/ blue flame lighters

User Info Menu

Mini torch/ blue flame lighters

I know you aren't supposed to fly with them, I'll probably try anyhow. Assuming it gets confiscated, is there a place in town that I could buy one? I can't recall ever seeing them around Negril. Thinking about bringing some wax, but without a torch it's basically useless...

Thanks in advance!

User Info Menu

Re: Mini torch/ blue flame lighters

Buy an enail

User Info Menu

I'll check it out, but was wanting to go low tech so I can just pitch the glass before we come back.

User Info Menu

Are you talking about BBQ lighters? I always bring one or two, never had one taken away, (in checked luggage) ,and i try to, just to see if i can bring a bic in my purse and only had it taken once.

User Info Menu

You can carry bic's or any regular butane lighter. They don't allow "blue flame" lighters, which pressurize the fuel more and burn a lot hotter. It's what most people use to heat their nail when vaping oil/wax. I'm just trying to figure out if there is someplace local I can buy one in or around Negril, or even Mobay if needs be.

User Info Menu

You can still ditch your glass if u buy an enail.. Leave it on like 900* for hour and your nail will be completely residue free... Then you also don't have to worry about finding butane and everything else... I just have to have a nice torch if I go that route, those little ones take FOREVER to heat up my nail enough.. Just my opinion though.. I love my enail for home too, great for when friends are over or just having a hot nail set to my preferred temp ready at any given moment

User Info Menu

I'm definitely checking that out then, thanks man.

User Info Menu

For the price auberins.com has a great one.. You can even get it with or with out a compatible nail! Decent grade 2ti

User Info Menu

What language is this LOL

User Info Menu

Highgrade language