Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Cell phone

User Info Menu

Cell phone

I need a new cell because I keep getting flack from friends about the reception on my old one (small Nokia with flashlight). I will admit I sometimes have trouble hearing on it - LOL. Does anyone know what the charge is for a cheap Digi there? I will transfer the SIM so that's not a problem. Thanks in advance.

Oh, I buy one because I leave it there with a friend and enough phone cards to cover the time I'm off island. I tell her to add the time then transfer it to her phone that way we both win.
    Last edited by SLP; 02-13-2016 at 05:17 PM.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Re: Cell phone

We were told a couple weeks ago that you could get a package deal with a phone and minutes for about $50??

User Info Menu

If you go with Lime/Flow, you can actually get the phone and plenty of minutes for around $30.

User Info Menu

Thanks RonMon that is about what I thought.

TAH thanks. It may be cheaper but all of my contacts have DIGI and think it costs more to "cross" lines when you call. I also don't think the SIM is compatible and I'm too lazy to input the tons of numbers I have in mine.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

It doesn't cost the Lime/Flow customer more, but Digicel users will be slightly annoyed with you calling their phone.