Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini Trip Report - YAY LINSTON!

User Info Menu

Mini Trip Report - YAY LINSTON!

First, let me say that all those listed on the NMB Transportation listing are good and have been vetted. I can only report on those I have tried.

We used Linston this trip. AWESOME!

He is a very accomplished, well spoken young man. He is enthusiastic and passionate. The in-bound airport trip was great. I mean, we didn't know the guy - and by the time we left Mobay, we were riding with an old friend. He knows a lot about the history and historical politics. Well rounded. The out-bound trip to the airport is always sad, but Linston empathized and made it all good ... and fun.

Bonus! We took an afternoon of his time to go to Zion Hill .... you know - Zion Hill that Captain D goes on about? Yeah - well, he doesn't do it justice! We had a super time. We went with a friend and Linston was great! He knows all the flora and fauna in the area; his family anecdotes are hilarious and touching (Captain D! You little devil!!!! ). WELL worth the trip. Beautiful countryside and breathtaking views! It's such a great place. We can see why they are so taken with it! I can't wait to go and see it again next year.

You can trust Linston behind the wheel. You will enjoy his company. He's wonderful! We met his mom, and with his kind permission, I am posting the following photos for you to drool over now, and get your butt to next trip!

YAY LINSTON!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44389Name:  DSCN0574.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  97.2 KBName:  DSCN0579.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  96.8 KBName:  DSCN0578.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  97.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   

User Info Menu

Re: Mini Trip Report - YAY LINSTON!

Beautiful

User Info Menu

What beautiful country side. Thanks for posting.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Gotta agree with you totally!! Linston is truly a great guy and a really good driver. We have used his services for several trips now and have been nothing but pleased! I had a great trip to Falmouth with another couple to see the Chronixx concert in December. One of the best concerts ever...plus, I was comfortable the entire trip. From having the experience of over 29 trips...driving is one of the things that gets me nervous. I know how crazy it can be sometimes. Linston is always safe and listens to you if you have any requests. I give him a top notch rating!!

Zion Hill is fabulous. Captain has a real jewel of a place there. Being a West Virginia country gal....it is just like home, except better!! Nothing better than "inna da country"!! Captain, if you are listening, you have one fine place to live! As we all age, we truly appreciate the simple life more than ever...especially if you are of "our" generation. Congrats on your dream!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

i also had a great "linston" experience . . .
    looking forward to the next one . . .

User Info Menu

Just booked a day with Linston for April! Can't wait!

User Info Menu

Love the trip report and the pics! Reminds me of a side trip we went on a few years back but I don't know what town we were in.

Does anyone know if Linston has a van? I'd love to arrange something with him but we have 5 in our group and can't squeeze into a car.

User Info Menu

We will be using Linston for the first time for our airport transfer in 29 days, sounds like we made a great choice!!

User Info Menu

Awesome to see the love Linston receives. Hiring a driver instead of getting a rental is a no brainer. Plenty of rock stars like Linston to make your trip outstanding and stress free.

User Info Menu

Does someone have a private email for linston?
    Ty