Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Portland Videos

User Info Menu

Re: Portland Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    *vi*, AAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAZZZZZIIINNGGGG!!!!! The evening sounds of Jamaica!!!! missing Ja. BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
    me too, sweetie...me too

User Info Menu

Ahhhh! refreshing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

That's a pretty cool story about the vendor lady at the market, vi. Keep up the good work, and glad to see you posting again.

User Info Menu

*vi* to the rescue!! yah!! Loving the videos, I remember all your pictures you use to post. They where irie!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Vi that nighttime one is exactly the kind I like!! I can't wait to get back there

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 541lion View Post
    Vi that nighttime one is exactly the kind I like!! I can't wait to get back there
    Thanks everyone for peeking in.

TAH, Vince & 541lion…still photos used to be enough to sustain me in between visits, but as life got/gets tougher I realize I need more than just photos of my “sanity link”. So I started recording more which brings back sounds, smells and emotions…not just the sights. Most are personal moments like that one and some so personal I can’t post, but I believe I have enough to share now until I return with updates and new encounters.

Please anyone else who has videos, keep them coming!

User Info Menu

Please anyone else who has videos, keep them coming!< YEA!! or just take us there on your next trip! lol- PA is a MUST go and visit place now!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I've got a couple cool videos from Jamaica on my Instagram!! Just don't know how to post them here.. Short but sweet ya know

User Info Menu

I'm not familiar with Instagram. Can you upload them to YouTube?

User Info Menu

Ride Down to Winnifred Beach

Here I wanted to remember that raggedy, narrow road that has me jiggling all over the front seat just to get to one of my favorite chill spots. On the way down I mentioned to my driver that I met a guy who takes people out on his boat and goes from Winnifred to the marina. That’s what we were discussing on the way down. I wish now I kept the camera recording for about 2 more minutes. It was a gorgeous day.

There’s really nothing special about the video, however whenever I watch it, instead of that brutal ride down, I remember the warmth of that brilliant sun, the refreshing waters that cooled my body and meeting the owner of The Italian Job and the man (carpenter) who built those seats outside I-Cliff’s stand.

https://youtu.be/8SrBi4MbNH0

I was recording the area when they approached me and were okay with me taping while we chat. The restaurant owner (very handsome btw) was nice and on the quiet side, but oh man… LOL after I told the carpenter that I wanted to live in Portland, this gentleman “from farren” lit a spliff, sat on the sand and commenced to telling me everything that is right or wrong about Jamaica. For a good twenty minutes or more he either had me laughing, crying or wide-eyed wondering if my life is at jeopardy for even being next to him. That is one video clip I’ve secured in a vault along with a couple of my journals. Now, no matter how casual the conversations starts, I stay on my toes with initial interactions in Jamaica