Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Headed Back to Treasure Beach

User Info Menu

Headed Back to Treasure Beach

It has taken me 10 long years, but I have finally gotten my wife to leave the AI's behind (for a little while at least.) All it took was my insisting on staying in TB for my 50th birthday last year. Now she is hooked almost as bad as I am.

Just pushed the button on December trip. Could not be happier. Taking a small group of newbies and another couple of veterans. I love showing people Jamaica for the first time.

Now the waiting will be the hardest part.

Name:  20150918_230825000_iOS.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  55.7 KB

User Info Menu

Re: Headed Back to Treasure Beach

Just got back from a three week trip to Jamaica...first two weeks in Negril and our third week in Treasure Beach. Stayed at Katamah and our friends stayed at Treasure Beach Hotel and honestly don't know if we will hit Negril again!!!! Treasure Beach has got us under its spell, so like Negril back 35 years ago with its charm and quiet laid back appeal, and the prices are half of Negrils. Loved loved loved it.....

[/ATTACH]Name:  image.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  19.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  7.9 KB
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

We will be there again in April/May - staying at La Sirena. So excited.

[/url]

User Info Menu

hey_mon,

How many times did I tell you how cool and Irie Treasure Beach is?? 99% of the people there (no counting tourists) are native to the area and everybody works together to look out for each other and do the right thing. If you know your way around there are some beautiful beaches to catch rays and swim but without the constant sales pitch from the beach sellers. TB is the best kept secret in JA!!!

Name:  Treasure Beach.JPG
Views: 498
Size:  47.2 KBName:  Treasure Beach Boats.JPG
Views: 476
Size:  56.4 KB

User Info Menu

We just returned to Negril after 4 days in Treasure Beach. We absolutely loved TB and will return next year for at least 1 week, if not longer. There is such a strong sense of community there and so quiet. There was a concert at Jack Sprats and as I looked around the crowd I saw the locals who I had I encountered during the day. We were all at the same party in the evening. It was great. I hope we can keep TB a secret so that other tourists don't interfere with the awesome vibe.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  14.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

Umm, Ya'll got me thinking of TB now! We like staying in "local vibe" places. What place would you recommend with our kids 12-14. If not we can look up on vbro. Thanks for the pictures!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

We also used to go to Negril and now just spend our time in TB - in fact we just got back from another great 9 days in TB. Have been renting villas for the past 6 years and booked again for next year. Check out Treasure Tours - we always rent through them. They have a ton of villas to choose from for every budget and are great to work with and are quick to respond to any questions you may have.

User Info Menu

Ya mon. Staying at Doubloon. Treasure Tours is my go to source for Treasure Beach.

User Info Menu

After 5 years of visiting Negril we are tired of the rat race and will be staying in TB next year. TB seems to be more our pace these days. I hope the secret isn't out!

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Sounds like TB will be getting more visitors ready for a change. We are in for the TB experience!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]