Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We did it! Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: We did it! Trip Report

Next stop was a quick one at San San Beach - nice spot we decided to return the next day. It was now around 5 PM and decided to pull into Frenchman’s Cove beach to take a peek. However, security at gate said $10.00 each and the driver would have to pay as well. We all decided we didn’t want to see it that badly.

Our next stop was Woody’s Restaurant - for their burgers . Neat signs by the bathrooms - Adam and Eve. Mrs. Woody (Cherry) was cooking up the burgers for us and seems her hubbie’s name is the same as mine - Charles. This gave us something in common and made for a boisterous good time.

Our final stop was back to the hotel where we kept the bar open until about 9:30. From there we decided to have our own private party at a nice little spot down by our rooms. Finished off the bottle of rum cream for Charlie’s B-Day (next day) and M&G enjoyed their Appleton. We stumbled up the stairs and hit the hay .

Name:  IMG_1431 (1024x768).jpg
Views: 626
Size:  99.0 KB

Name:  IMG_1430 (1024x768).jpg
Views: 559
Size:  92.1 KB

User Info Menu

I'm going to finish this up next weekend - gotta go pack for a business trip - will be gone 4 days -
    Soon come back ..............

User Info Menu

Thank you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

love, love the winding road to reach!!! . . . thanks for posting!

User Info Menu

what a GREAT report and love the photos....you guys did a lot for your first day! Love Love Ms Cherry at Woody's her rum punch is out of this world and love the burgers too! How did you like the food at Cliff hanger? Love the views from that place, didn't enjoy the food. The photos from Reich sigh. Just lovely lovely, needed this so much!
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Awesome report, please keep it coming.

User Info Menu

Great pics and great report!! Can't wait till next weekend

User Info Menu

Sweet report mang! Reach Falls looks amazing....

Anybody else see the face in the tree- or is it just me going to way too many Grateful Dead shows?!?!?!??!?!? bahahahaha

Name:  report.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  20.7 KB

User Info Menu

Great trip report, IA! All that time with you and I had no idea you were such a good trip report writer! She didn't miss a thing, folks!

It was an awesome trip, and I am so glad we did it! It was a lot of fun and we learned a lot! More later!

User Info Menu

Great report and awesome pictures,thanks for sharing!