Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: places to stay in Port Antonio area

User Info Menu

places to stay in Port Antonio area

After 20+ trips to Negril, we have decided to explore the other side of the island next year. Would appreciate any recommendations for places to stay that won't break the bank....was hoping to find something in the $100-150 range. Won't have a car so would like something within walking distance to water. Have even considered AirBNB....has anyone done that before?

User Info Menu

Re: places to stay in Port Antonio area

Dana1,

If you do a search you will find similar questions with a lot of great suggestions.

I will mention a few

Ivanhoe in town a/c no pool
    Bayview a proper hotel with a/c , pool restaurant
    Winnifred Breeze guest house type set up but private entrance Mrs. Scott is the owner 876-388-1129
    Tim Bamboo a proper hotel no pool
    Match Resort proper hotel
    I have either toured or stayed at the above mention properties let me know if you have questions, most hotels are not within walking distance to water. Maybe Winnifred Breeze to Winifred Beach
    Frenchman Cove is on the beach but I don't think it's in the budget you mentioned, but I could be wrong. The beach there is lovely

I have used AirBNB with good success also check tripadvisor there are a number of properties listed that I have not mentioned